So you think you're applying for a standard cleaning job?... Think again!
All Pure Cleaning is a beautiful community of like-minded health-conscious people (aka: one big healthy family) that wants to see you grow and develop. Some of our team members have gone on to be naturopaths, osteopaths, massage therapists, psychologists, and Ayurveda practitioners.
All Pure Cleaning is an eco-friendly and all natural business supporting our clients to reclaim their weekends with our top quality cleaning service. We are seeking health-loving cleaning professionals to make our client’s homes sparkle across the Perth metro area (north and south of the river).
An All Pure Cleaning Professional...
- Loves to walk into a home in need of some TLC and make a lasting impression with their impeccable cleaning service (and feels proud of what they have achieved)
- Has a strong passion for all things health and wellbeing (essential oils, organic products, yoga, fitness etc), because after all, we are an eco-friendly and non-toxic cleaning business and this is very important to us!
- Is well-presented, well-spoken, friendly, upbeat, optimistic, reliable, has an eye for detail and shows initiative
- Loves to connect with people (clients + other team members) and strives to work as part of a compassionate team heading toward the same goal, but they can also work very well solo if needed
- Thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Has their own reliable car and smartphone, is police cleared and possesses and ABN
- Has some cleaning experience and genuinely loves to clean, plus they are willing to commit to at least 6 to 12 months
- Is available for full days and anywhere from 2 to 4 days a week
Does this sound like your kind of adventure? Then we would love you to apply now!