Wheatbag 'Heartgum' - Lavender FilledRegular price $39.95 Save $-39.95
Wheatbags are soothing, warming and offer natural pain relief to sore muscles and aching joints
'Wheatbags Love' wheatbags are longer in length and so fit comfortably across shoulders, tummies, lower backs, feet and customers use them for sore shoulders, tight necks, period cramps, aching lower backs and stomach pain amongst many other uses!
Made in Australia from all-natural cotton, wheat and filled with relaxing lavender, they are the perfect addition to every home and workplace.
Each wheatbag also comes with it’s own gift box so they make great presents to send to loved ones!
How to Use
Put your wheatbag in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. It is not recommended to heat them for more than 2 and half minutes as they become too hot to put comfortably on your skin. Keep in mind wheatbags may not feel very warm when you first remove them from the microwave as the heat is concentrated in the middle of the bag. Give it a shake and it will start to feel warmer!
Then place on areas of soreness or aching. Allow time for the heat to gently seep into the muscles or sore area.
The heatpack will last between 30-45 min depending on the surrounding air temperature.
Wheatbags also make great cold packs. Place in the freezer for at least 30min until it’s cold. Don’t worry, it won’t freeze as there’s no water content! You can even store it in there so it’s always ready. Keep it in a freezer safe container. Then you can use it on sprains and strains where cold is necessary to reduce inflammation and pain.
- Hand made in Australia (Melbourne)
- 100% cotton fabric and natural ingredients
- Beautiful print on one side and a soft coloured cotton on the other side
- Perfect size for anywhere on the body where pain relief is needed, such as sore shoulders, tight neck muscles or period cramps
- Warm in the microwave or chill in the freezer.
- Available in calming organic lavender fill
- Free gift box included
- Size: 44cm x 13cm (pictured folded in half)
- Please note print will vary from what’s pictured depending on how fabric is cut.