Having owned my own home, rented many-a humble abodes, and moved back & forth across the country four times, I very much understand that moving house can be one of life’s not-so-fun activities as there’s SO much to take care of. Let my team and I take the pressure off so you can sit back and relax knowing your place will sparkle and your bond will come right back to you in full.
The process of creating sparkle in a vacated home is a little different from day-to-day maintenance of a household – even the cleanest of homes can still have build up from years of use. So whether you need a full clean as you’re moving out of a rental property and aiming to get your full bond back, or require a lighter clean just before you move into a new home, allow me to take care of it for you.
What’s generally included in a vacate/end of lease clean:
- Vacuuming & mopping of all floors
- Bathroom/s cleaned (toilets, vanity, shower and bathtubs scrubbed, benches cleaned, mould & soap scum removed)
- Kitchen & laundry cleaned (grill/stove-top, rangehood, oven, sinks, benches and fronts & insides of cupboards cleaned)
- Dusting throughout (skirting boards, window sills, exhaust fans & furniture)
- Interior cobwebs removed
- Air conditioning vents dusted (only those in reach)
- Spot cleaning of walls, window treatments, doors, door frames and door handles
- Spot cleaning of light fixtures, switches, powerpoints and fans
Thank you for the ‘ready for sale clean’ today – you did such a great job! Highly recommended.
I can also add on the following at your request:
- Sweeping the garage, patio & outdoor areas
- Outdoor cobweb removal
- Fridge cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Window cleaning (inside & out) & window tracks
How much can you expect to pay?
I do not have a set price for vacate / end of lease cleaning as it depends on many factors, including:
- How dirty (or clean) your house is
- How many bedrooms/bathrooms/living areas
- The size of each room
- How many cupboards/benches you have (and if you want them all cleaned)
- The layout of the house
- If you require your oven and windows cleaned (and how dirty or clean they are)
- If your house is occupied or empty
- If you have pets (as cute as pets are – dog hair can get in every nook and cranny)
Based on this, I’ll give you an estimate of how many hours I may require and if I use less then I’ll refund you the unused hours (I only charge you for the hours we work). And if I require more hours for any reason, then you can either purchase more or you can stop the clean at the maximum hours.
As a general guide, an average-sized property (4×2) which is already quite clean generally requires 8 – 12 hours of cleaning.
Whether your home is big or small, I can help and ensure you get the best value for the highest quality clean!
If you want to ensure you get your full bond back at the end of your lease, contact Prema at All Pure Cleaning now for an obligation-free quote. Call 0421 128 220 or simply use the form below: