Ensuring your home is up to standard for routine inspections every few months can be a little exhausting, especially when you’re juggling household chores, taking care of a family and working 9 – 5 every day.
Having been through the process of routine rent inspections myself, I know exactly how stressful it can be and how a little help can go a long way! So if all you need is a couple of hours of bathroom scrubbing, or you’re after assistance with a full deep clean of the whole house, I can cater the clean to your needs and ensure you pass your inspection with flying colours.
Thank you to the girls for the clean yesterday, they did such a great job with extra special touches. Thank you!
What’s generally included in a rent inspection clean:
- Vacuuming & mopping of all floors
- Bathroom/s cleaned (toilets, shower and bathtubs scrubbed, benches cleaned with mould & soap scum removed)
- Kitchen & laundry cleaned (stove-top, rangehood, oven, sinks, benches and fronts of cupboards cleaned)
- Dusting throughout (incl. skirting boards, window sills, exhaust fans & furniture)
- Interior cobwebs removed
- Spot cleaning of walls, doors and frames
- Spot cleaning of light fixtures and fans
- Bins emptied
I can also add on the following at your request:
- Sweeping the garage, patio & outdoor areas
- Outdoor cobweb removal
- Carpet cleaning
- Window cleaning (inside & out)
Contact me (Prema) now and let me know how I can help you with your next routine rent inspection clean. Call 0421 128 220 or simply use the form below: